The Chiropractic profession is over a century old, so you could say it has passed the test of time! And with every passing year is has become more mainstream, offering drug and surgery-free solutions to millions of people around the world.
Today, there is plenty of evidence demonstrating Chiropractic's effectiveness with a range of specific health conditions. However, some of its greatest value can be found in the simple, common sense approach aimed at a person achieving a better quality of life rather than just treating symptoms.
Our philosophy at Windsor Chiropractic is based on some of the following principles, which serve as a guide to evaluate your health, explain our findings, and help us to make specific care recommendations:
• Being healthy is your normal state of being.
• Your nervous system controls every cell, tissue and organ system in your body.
• Physical, chemical and emotional stressors can overload your nervous system.
• Spinal joint dysfunction is a coping strategy to such stressors.
• Adjustments are designed to restore spinal function.
• You’ll likely need more than one adjustment.
• How long you benefit from care is up to you.
If you’d like to meet to discuss your options with one of our chiropractors, please give our practice a call on (07) 3357-3366.