Windsor Chiropractic Clinic in Brisbane offers the very best natural chiropractic care to the North Side community.
Top Brisbane chiropractors, Dr. Alan and Marion Brown are joined by Dr Megan Torrey, forming a special interest in chiropractic care for children.
April 21st 2016 - The Windsor Chiropractic Clinic was founded by Dr. Alan Brown and Marion Brown in 2004.
Together, our skilled and experienced Windsor chiropractic team are committed to providing the very best care and treatment in North Brisbane for the whole family.
Chiropractors Association of Australia
The Chiropractors Association of Australia reports that 200,000 people across the country visit a chiropractor every week, as they seek safe, natural, and effective relief for musculoskeletal disorders, along with a wide range of associated issues such as painful headaches. Here at the Windsor Chiropractic Clinic, we believe that a good spinal condition is the key to overall health and wellbeing.
Services at Windsor Chiropractic
Here is a selection of services we offer at our Brisbane chiropractic clinic:
- Targeted Spine Health
- As a Brisbane chiropractic clinic, we often find that our clients come to us with a common misconception - if they don’t have back pain, then they will not be helped by a chiropractor in Brisbane. Believe it or not, you don’t have to experience back pain to be suffering with a misalignment in your spine. Your symptoms may present as poor posture, an uneven weight distribution between the legs, a loss of coordination or balance, or muscle weakness or stiffness. Spinal issues affect the whole body - and even the mind - not just the back, which is why we’re committed to providing the best spine care.
- Chiropractic Care for Children
- The Doctors at our family chiropractic clinic in Windsor, Dr. Alan Brown and Dr. Megan Torrey, are both experienced and dedicated paediatric chiropractors. Together, they are dedicated to providing top chiropractic care for children, helping to alleviate stresses on the body caused by playing sports, taking tumbles, or even carrying a school bag. Nearly half of all school-aged children suffer with back pain as a result of carrying heavy bags, and chiropractic care can help. At our Brisbane chiropractic clinic, we’re able to provide safe, natural treatment for children and ongoing support for parents and families.
- Care During Pregnancy
- As a family chiropractic clinic in Windsor, we’re committed to offering dedicated care for all members of the family, including expectant mothers. At our Brisbane chiro clinic, we’re able to safely and effectively perform the Webster technique which boasts around an 80 percent success rate in turning babies from the breech position to the cephalic position - the natural position for birth. We also fully support pregnancy chiropractic alongside pregnancy yoga in Brisbane Northside, and pregnancy pilates in Brisbane Northside, with both exercises complementing chiropractic to strengthen the core.
- Natural Treatment for Sports Injuries
- At our family chiropractic clinic, we’re proud to be one of just a select number of chiropractors in Windsor to utilise the Trigenics technique for relieving pain associated with sporting injuries. While other Brisbane chiropractors may use alternative techniques such as trigger point therapy, we feel that the Trigenics procedure gets to the root of the problem, to effectively alter the way in which the brain and body communicate. This intervention can disrupt pain signals from the brain, helping to relieve the pain of sports injuries without the use of medication, machines, or surgical operations.
- Low Level Laser Therapy in Brisbane
- As with Trigenics, here at our family chiropractic clinic, Dr Alan Brown is also one of just a select number of chiropractors in Windsor to offer low level laser therapy in Brisbane. This technique is primarily used to relieve the pain associated with sports injuries, and international studies have reported excellent success rates of around 65 percent for all sports injuries. However, low level laser therapy is believed to be most effective at relieving the pain of tennis elbow, jumper’s knee, and tendonitis, which can cause stiffness in the area, a weakness in the muscles and joints, swelling, and severe pain.
Family chiropractor treatment and therapy from Windsor Chiro in Brisbane begins with a holistic view toward health and wellness.
Windsor Chiro believes in a holistic approach to chiropractic therapy when analyzing health problems. Our treatment and therapy techniques are gentle and delivered with care by our chiropractor team members.
It is a misnomer that chiropractic treatment is focused on bones when a surrounding muscle is often the influencing factor in the diagnosis. Some of the best techniques a chiropractor can utilise affects the nerves that are nested in muscle and ligament areas around the bones.
Natural Treatments & Holistic Healing
Brisbane chiropractor Dr Alan Brown fully believes that good chiropractic care for adults, as well as excellent chiropractic care for children, are the secrets to good health. At our family chiropractic clinic in Windsor, we believe that natural healing is best, and our views are backed by The Chiropractors Association of Australia which reports that chiropractic care is 250 times safer than anti-inflammatory medications for treating neck and back pain. We think a healthy spine is the key to enabling the body to heal naturally.
Chiropractors in Brisbane: Find Local Chiropractors
Windsor Chiropractic are considered to be a top chiropractor in North Brisbane, providing essential care for the whole family. Whether you’re looking for a Brisbane chiro to relieve back pain during pregnancy, or a chiropractor in Brisbane who can treat a sport injury without pills and prescriptions, we’re confident that the experienced doctors at our family chiropractic clinic in Windsor can help you boost your health. Give us a call today to see how we can help you relieve pain, strengthen your body, and be healthy.
Find the Best Local Chiropractors Northside Brisbane here at Windsor Chiropractic Clinic Brisbane.
Terms relevant to this document:
- chiropractor brisbane
- chiropractor brisbane north side
- chiro brisbane
- best chiropractor brisbane
- chiropractic clinic
- chiropractic treatment
- chiropractic therapy brisbane
- natural chiropractic care